Turning the Heat Up on Course
For our first ever What to Wear Wednesday, I dove into my closet and found some of my favorite items for the winter.
- Adizero Waterproof Golf Shoes: I wore these in Atlanta during all of the rain, and my feet were dry the entire time! Bonus, they are on sale right now! Click Here to Purchase on Amazon!
- Callaway Golf Dawn Patrol Women’s Golf Glove: All leather, great control and stylish! Click Here to Purchase on Amazon!
- JoFit Lifestyle Jumper in Florescent Pink: I love the side zipper and thumb holes! Click Here to Purchase on Golf4her.com and Members get 15% Off their first Order and $20 Off $100 Always! CLICK HERE to become a Member!
- High Heel Golfer Purple Visor: This is a staple for your wardrobe in San Diego. CLICK HERE to get one for becoming an SCGA Member.
- Adidas Tour Quilted Skort: This cozy skort is perfect for a chilly morning out on the course! Click Here to Purchase on Golf4her.com
- Lizzie Driver Pixel Quilted Vest: Lizzie Driver knocks it out of the park again! Attention to detail, comfort and design make me want to wear this again and again! Click Here to Purchase on Golf4her.com
- Spandex: This one you can just grab from your closet. Nowadays spandex is a staple in a woman’s wardrobe. I tend to pull mine out when I feel like wearing my super short skorts that I can’t wear in the summer!